[Ansteorra] Seeking caster's

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:27:36 PST 2012

Greetings to the List From Far Away,

First...  I miss all of my friends and family dearly.  I hope all are doing
well at home.  I am doing well over in the Land of the Burning Sands.
Well, I'm alive and kicking, anyway.  Hope to be home soon-ish.

Second...  I have an idea for a commission, but I need to speak
specifically to those who specialize in casting.  If y'all could contact me
off list, I would greatly appreciate it.  I will go into more details off
list.

In Humble and Distant Service to Country and Crown, I Do Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Lost Traveler

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?