[Ansteorra] Nicknames in the SCA-starting a conversation

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:41:57 PST 2012

When I started in the SCA, I was called Ren the Gimp because of me being on
crutches when I first started playing.  When time came to find an
actual document-able name I went with Katrine la Escolpiera (the french for
Ren the Gimp).  So Katrine or Ren is fine for most things, but for court
and other formal events, I prefer Katrine la Escolpiera.

Besides, it make Mistress Elisaveta af Isefjord cringe and I would sure not
like to make her do that!  She would be cross with me!!!!

Katrine