[Ansteorra] Youth and Teen Activities at Gulf Wars XXII

Franchesca Bush franchesca at bush-family.com
Mon Dec 24 08:58:23 PST 2012

Just as a curiosity,  I will be bringing my 3yr old daughter to found wars
this year.  I was hoping to found other brave souls with little ones so she
can have friends and perhaps find opportunities for sharing watching duties
so classes, naps, or showers can be had.  Let new know.  We will be at some
of the next events if you want to meet and discuss.

Francisca Sastre de Arellano