[Ansteorra] celebrate surviving the end of the world

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Dec 26 10:37:45 PST 2012

Last January at Steppes 12th Night, we shared the treasures of the New
World, including a mysterious calendar with a frighteningly close end date.
Doomsayers in town squares prophesized the end of the world. That date
came, and passed... and the grand Kingdom of Ansteorra is still here.

We've somehow survived the Mayan end of the world, the grievances of
Festivus, and even fruit cake. How should we celebrate this wondrous
beating of the odds?

As a contingency to the world *not* ending, the Barony of the Steppes has
been making preparations for a day of feasting and fellowship. Please join
us on January 5th in the Barony of the Steppes as we hold the first and
best post apocalypse celebration in Ansteorra.

Details can be found at:

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/12thnight

Baroness Genevieve and I, as well as our entire populace, look forward to
hosting our friends and fellow Ansteorrans on this day. We hope you will
join us.

Regards,

Duncan Hepburn
Baron of the Steppes