[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 06:57:02 PST 2012

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/A_constitutions.pdf

This link should periodicly be posted on every Local, Regional, & Kingdom list. Every newcommer should be directed to it so that they may read and understand the awards and the system for recognizing those deserving of them. It is a good idea for those entreched, active, old time, and everything in between players to read this every so often as well. Encourage those newer players to look around and see who is doing what and recommend them for awards. They do not overlook anything. They do not, as so many of us do, take what happens at an event for granted. They have no preconcieved notions. They are hungry for knowledge and experience, and this is one more way to give it to them.

Lochlan