[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 20:07:03 PST 2012

I agree with Elsa that a major ingredient, if not the key ingredient, of an Award Rec is communication with others.

My list is usually greater than 3 people, though.  I talk with officers, nobility and those who already hold the recognition to get their opinions.  The stronger I feel about somethng the more people I talk to.

Sometimes the Crown feels they deserve a higher form of praise and sometimes we have to petition again the following reign.  The effort, of course, is worth it.

Tostig