[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 09:19:36 PST 2012

Updating the award constitutions would be part of the office of Zodiacus, after the Crown makes any changes. However, each Crown interprets the meaning of those constitutions a little differently, including prerequisites.

So, I think any attempt to redact the "legalese" would be a moving target every six months. Redaction involves interpretation and trying to infer meaning.

I recommend consulting your local Landed Nobility. We are there to help with those kinds of questions  We also provide two-way feedback between the local populace and the Crown.

Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Zodiacus Herald