[Ansteorra] CALLING ALL PERFORMING ARTISANS

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 21:01:04 PST 2012

Do you
have a lovely song in your heart, a wonderful and glorious Bardic tale, a
beautiful dance or some other splendid performing talent you wish to share with
the Known World?

We may
not be able to get you on stage for the Super Bowl but we would love to have
you join us as we proudly host the SCA Embassy at the Norman Medieval Fair
Friday through Sunday March 30, 31 and April 1 at Reaves Park in The Barony of
Namron, Norman OK.

The SCA
continues to enjoy stellar popularity at Fair, and this year we are being
encouraged to expand our offering of Performing Arts both within the lands of
the Embassy and on the Fair Lanes as well.

In
between displays of Fighting, we shall be opening our List for Performances
including Bardic, Dance, Drumming, Magic and other talents you may offer.  And if you enjoy Improv and Patron
Interaction, you are encouraged to explore the Fair and share your enthusiasm
with “on the spot” performances.  Who
knows, in addition to putting a smile on countless thousands of faces, you may
well help us expand our Populaces with those wishing to live The Dream.  Last year, well over 300,000 folks were on
hand for the festivities and merriment and many spent a portion of their Fair
Day enjoying the SCA Embassy and all of its ongoing activities.

If you
wish to perform, be it for just an hour or so on 1 day or for the entire
weekend, please contact Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen our Entertainment Director
for further information.  This will help
us greatly with setting up performances in the List, throughout the Embassy and
give the Medieval Fair Staff an idea of who we can contribute to the Lanes
outside the Embassy.

Wolfgang
can be reached at variglog at sbcglobal.net or feel free to ring him at 405.360.4150.

And for