[Ansteorra] Feast Reservations at Candlemas

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:56:26 PST 2012

Lord Goldweard,

I would like to reserve a feast, if that's possible. I noticed last night
that ACCEPS was closed for Candlemas.

Thanks!
Detlef von Marburg

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Brett Chandler-Finch <
naturemakeswell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> ACCEPS is closed.    If you wish to reserve feast please email me
> directly.    All unpaid feasts will be released to the public at noon
> unless otherwise notified.
>
> --
> ---
> Brett Chandler-Finch
> The physician heals, Nature makes well.
>
> 8401 Treehouse Ln.
> Austin, TX 78749
> (512) 703-0669
> naturemakeswell at gmail.com

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!