[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 14:48:34 PST 2012

On Feb 1, 2012, at 9:52 AM, Elsa wrote:

> I have a flow-chart for this moment. I learned the skill of award rec
> writing as a 5-step process:

<skip>

Good points.

Yet more info and recommendations on writing award recommendation
letters. Really though, the most important thing is to write the
recommendation, not really how it is written up.

Award-Rec-Let-art (10K) 11/16/00  "Writing Effective Award Recommend.
Letters"
                                      by Countess Berengaria de
Montfort.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Award-Rec-Let-art.html

award-rec-let-msg (13K)  6/11/05  Writing award recommendation letters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/award-rec-let-msg.html

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com