[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Haven't seen this posted.... How modern Mongolian nomads erect a yurt.

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:33:22 PST 2012

To be fair, how many of us have a team of 8-12 people (I had a hard
time counting them due to the nature of the sped-up video) who are
intimately familiar with the set-up process to help it go up? My
A-frame-ish thing goes up a lot faster than that and with fewer people
(3 people, 20 minutes), but it doesn't have the weatherproofing or
real-estate that a ger has. How long does it take people to erect most
pavilions?

~Eve