[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Haven't seen this posted.... How modern Mongolian nomads erect a yurt.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Feb 2 16:29:18 PST 2012

On 2/2/2012 6:10 PM, Chris Zakes wrote:
> How long does it take people to erect most
> pavilions?
It takes us (2 people) about two hours to set up our camp, including
pavilion, assembling bed (around ten minutes), raising walls on our
trailer (portable bathroom), putting down mats, tables, chairs  and
setting up shower tent.  Of course, there is a lot of choice expressions
I'd rather not anyone overhear that sometimes escape during the process
and depending on weather conditions, things have taken a little longer
in strong winds and rain.  Set up is my least favorite part of any event.

Ismet