[Ansteorra] (no subject)

SS ALLEN ssilvanage at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 18:48:34 PST 2012

Attention Fighters! Are you planning on fighting at Gulf War this year? Have you checked your Fighter Authorization Card lately?
For all those whose cards expire prior to Gulf War, Ffynnon Gath will be hosting a Fighter Authorization event at their regular Sunday Practice in the park on
February 26, 2012.
We have authorizing marshalls for Chivalric and Seige already committed. We would like to include other disciplines as well. If you are an authorizing marshall and
are available to help in this pre-War effort, please contact me to let me know.
Also, if you intend to avail yourself of our hospitality on this day, please send me a quick note, I want to make sure we have plenty of liquid and snacks for all our
guests!
If you need to contact me, my cell number is 512-850-0532.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Thank you for your attention!
Ilariia