[Ansteorra] Candlemas Thank you

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 07:23:38 PST 2012

We had a wonderful event.   No real snags the whole event.     This
was in large part due to the dedicated staff and individuals who
helped out in every conceivable way.

John of Severn -   You and your squires helped with so many set up and
transition activities I lost count.    Please post their names so
everyone can know what a fantastic job they did.

Sharon and Thomas - The hall looked fantastic   Thank you for working
so hard on the banners and decor.

Wulf and Alfred -  The feast was wonderful  Everything ran like
clockwork and tasted great.

Asha -  Nobles lunch was great.   everyone enjoyed it.

Alina -   Thank you for coordinating the blood drive and seating for candlemas

Star,  Gwenllian Thank you for the dancing and the music.    The music
and dances were wonderful as always

Musician\s and dancer.    We thoroughly enjoyed the music and dances at feast.

Timur, Julie, Thomas, Jalali    Thank you for running the competitions
   There was a lot of beutiful artistry to be seen

Alicia - Thank you for coordinating servers   for the feast.    It was
a pleasure to watch a certain couple of french peasants wander through
the hall.

Catherine -  Thank you for coordinating the classes.    There was a
lot of work to get everythign that was offered squeezed in .

Isabella,   Thank you for the use of the uplights and for coordinating
head table.

Johanne -  Thanks for running announcements

Lazlo -   Thanks for the guidance during the event planning and
running  your insight was invaluable.

Heralds -   Thank you for for the full service table

Scribes -  Thank you for all your hard work on the scrolls

To everyone who helped out to make this day wonderful either by
helping or just being there, I want to say thank you.

YIS,

Goldweard

--
---