[Ansteorra] Who are the individuals who sued the SCA?

David Backlin thledrei at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 07:30:21 PST 2012

On 2/5/2012 12:26 AM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> After the announcement at the Candlemas event, during the question and
> answer period, I asked Master Modius if we would finally be told who
> the, I assume ex-SCA members were who filed the suit against the SCA,
> and who we are now making much richer.

I'd like to know how much of this $1.3M is going to the families and how
much is going to the lawyers.

I doubt we will hear much more from the BoD beyond what has already been
said., but if one has time to look, there was information on a couple
Live Journal blogs a few years back in reference to the original problem.

I had links tot he pages at one time, but don't anymore. Some of the
information may be enlightening, some may be damning.