[Ansteorra] Moderation of Ansteorran List

Webminister, Ansteorra kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 5 18:58:38 PST 2012

As I am sure that most of you have realized by now, I have placed the list in "Emergency Moderation" status.  This means
that all posts have to be approved prior to being released to the list.  It is not my desire to censor anyone or even to
keep people from posting to this list in any way that they choose.  But it is my job, as Webminister, to ensure that the
actions of individuals utilizing Kingdom resources don't in any way jeopardize the Kingdom.  To this end, I have closed
the list for a 24 hour cool down period while the Crown, Coronet and Kingdom officers determine the best approach to
dealing with this very important issue.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra