[Ansteorra] Fiber thanks and the Warp-in goes on the road

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 5 19:38:12 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra from Radegundis,

Thanks go to the students of my finger-looped braiding class.  I hope the cheat
sheets make sense.

Thanks to the weavers who participated in the "warp-in" and the insignia
sweatshop.  Your efforts will make lots of people happy down the road, when they
receive the insignia you started or finished this weekend.  Super thanks to HL
Caley from Seawinds who wove 62 feet of insignia before the event and worked on
finishing those pieces, along with others in the sweatshop.

The Warp-in will be traveling to Kingdom Arts and Sciences next weekend in the
Barony of Eldern Hills.  Same set up - I provide black, red and yellow string,
you provide looms and enthusiasm.  How much I can help out will depend on my
judging load, but I'm hoping there will be lots of weavers to help out, hang out
and warp.  Artisans, need something to do while the judging is going on?  There
are a number of activities being offered, but this is the only one that will
keep you (relatively) out of mischief and will benefit the kingdom at the same
time.

For any questions, contact me.

Looking forward to seeing y'all and your looms, I am
Radegundis
Insignia Deputy