[Ansteorra] GULF WAR XXI HELP STILL NEEDED

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 20:31:19 PST 2012

Greetings From Alina Unto Ansteorra:

So far in my quest to attending Gulf War XXI is being quite a battle. All I hear on my email are crickets.  My lord and I are still looking for a rider/driver. One person or a couple of folks to help me drive the twelve hour drive. Please consider carpool with my lord and I. Willing to pick you up at your home wherever you are located. Plan to drive through Houston and then continue on IH-10 highway to the GWXXI. Contact me directly off-list at alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com.

Really Want To Attend GWXXI,
Alina