[Ansteorra] So we finally got through Jarndyce & Jarndyce, eh?*

Peter Schorn peterschorn at PDQ.NET
Sun Feb 5 16:44:23 PST 2012

Well, my thanks go out to the SCA legal team.  They took on a hopeless, depressing, pig-filthy job and worked at it faithfully for years, in order to bring about this settlement.  At least it won't destroy the SCA.  That's the best outcome we could hope for.  It is just possibly better than we deserve.

I'd say more, but considering that some of the things already said deserve to be put on a small boat and sent off to Where The Stupid Things Are, I'll shut up.

<Level stare>

"BE STILL!"

--Cadfan

*Dickens.  "Bleak House." SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION, PEOPLE!  Check it out.