[Ansteorra] Post-Settlement: A Positive Take

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Feb 6 21:54:36 PST 2012

When you get down to it we are all in it together. Together we strive for
high goals and have high expectations and we rise to high levels to help
each other out. We may have room for improvement, and it seems we all
expect we will all step up to that challenge, too.
*
Truth is, we were all taken advantage of by this predator*. We can never be
safe from all of them but we can continue in the spirit of sharing our
dream to learn better ways to protect ourselves and each other from as many
of them as possible.  And to deal with it when a predator gets to one us as
best we can.

I have seen this recovery many times when we have been preyed upon by
thieves, rumor mongers, cheaters and worse. This is no different, in that
we will continue to support each other.

I am very proud of the levels and the far reaching support that this crisis
has given us the opportunity to show. May we continue to shine bright in
the future and hope that light provides fewer corners for these predators
to hide in.

Claire