[Ansteorra] Virtual fund raiser

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Feb 7 00:47:10 PST 2012

This is a suggestion to those who have the technical means to set up such a
thing.  How about a virtual fundraiser event to help pay the SCA's
litigation costs?

If people were to donate the money they would typically spend on gas and
site for an event, the fundraiser should be a great success.

Perhaps instead of just donating we could also find some fun ways to share
a few hours with our friends. Some of our bards and musicians could record
performances and put them on Youtube just for this event. Those who teach
arts or combat could do the same with one of their classes. A chat room for
event participants would be good too.  I have not figured out how to work
in fighting or feast but maybe others have some good ideas about that.

Comments?  Suggestions?  Volunteers?

Christian Doré