[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 13:18:22 PST 2012

As an auntie to many SCA children, I'd hate to see my "nieces and nephews" banned from events. I believe the SCA is about education, in our community the children want to learn. We would lose alot of members who have families. Members who provide valuable knowledge to our SCA family. I don't think that banning children from events is the answer. I don't claim to have the answers, but acting in haste will not solve any problems.