[Ansteorra] Banning children??

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 14:50:08 PST 2012

The children can't be held accountable for this. 99.99% of the society is comprised of honorable, trusting and compassionate people. All those years ago, we believed in the honor of one who betrayed those to whom were entrusted in his care. The evil that is required to hurt a child so horrendously is unforgivable in my book, but that's not why we're having this discussion. In the twelve + years that I've been playing, I have personally met very few people who do not fully uphold the code of honor and chivalry we hold so dear. The good that comes from a family oriented society that teaches and nurtures these young ones far outweighs the added vigilance that we as a society must engage ourselves in order to ensure their safety. As the old adage goes, you can not allow one bad apple to spoil the barrel. It must be removed before the rot can spread. And he has been removed. Just my 2 cents, Elrique