[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:18:50 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I think that this is a wonderful resource, but I'm not sure how I would find
> such a store. Academy Surplus used to be an army surplus store, but they are
> more of a sporting goods store now.

There are places online where you can order personal dog tags that are
designed for runners, etc. who want ID on them, but don't have
pockets. There are the traditional tag on a ball chain style and ones
that you lace onto your shoes. I have one for when I'm out walking or
biking alone. I bought one for François since he travels so much, but
he got tired of keeping track of it after going through the TSA.

--Perronnelle

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.  --