[Ansteorra] Was: Banning Kids, Membership, Activity, Lawsuit, Settlement

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:48:11 PST 2012

 From my perspective: Does it really matter? The suit is over, the
settlement is being paid, changes have been made, the SCA is going to
survive.

If people want to discuss about how to make children safer ... GREAT! If
people want to discuss how to make the SCA less vulnerable to lawsuits
... GREAT! If people want to discuss about how to get people to be more
involved, active, and pay annual membership dues ... GREAT!

Start discussion threads on those. All of the rest of this is PURE
guesses and speculation.

We have a lot of great, honorable, trustworthy, and hardworking people
here in the great Kingdom of Ansteorra. So let's focus on where we are
and where we want to go.

YIS,
Vincenti