[Ansteorra] OT: JoinTeam Guy USAKnight and Leg Armor Wedesday.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 07:15:35 PST 2012

It is Leg Armor Wednesday once again.  In an attempt to defray the costs of joining the rest of the Americans on this first  Battle of Nations Team I have set up both a fund raising site and a paypal account under robertd at usaknights.org.  In order to ensure I come back in one piece after fighting for Team America I am going to need to do a 100% Armour makeover.  There are also pretty significant travel costs for the practices and event itself.  This fighting is much more savage then than what we do in the SCA.  If you would feel more comfortable donating to TeamUSA itself instead of an individual member that can be done at our website which can be found here www.usaknights.org or my indigo site here  http://igg.me/p/58901.   We will also need funds for logistical support while we are there for things like first aid kits and transportation.  If you want to see what the Team is up to we have a facebook page at   http://www.facebook.com/groups/115904041790980/308913762490006/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity#!/groups/115904041790980/.  While I need support the Team does as well so this is my way of trying to help us both.  If anyone would like to see my costs they are on here.  Feel free to contact me, I am open kimono about everything.   By helping me you will be a part of Team Guy USAKnight and also Team USA.   Thanks for your time looking at this.  Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"