[Ansteorra] This kids in the SCA thing.

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Wed Feb 8 12:47:05 PST 2012

The suggestion was not so much to ban children as to explore the issue of
why have children.

This discussion has gone many good places and was certainly worth exploring.

No proposal has been made to actually try to ban children or anyone else.

The BOD is making many changes behind the scenes to protect the corporation
and the society in the future; these changes *could not* be made until this
suit was at an end for legal reasons. Talk to your Ombudsman about it.

The populace is gaining awareness and many changes are being made in rules
and attitudes that will also continue to protect the society in the future.

These discussions have branched into many areas other than just issues with
children and that has also been quite productive.

The populace are raising funds to replenish the coffers as this settlement
is paid out.

That's my wrap up.

Claire