[Ansteorra] The original complaint filed.

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 13:46:26 PST 2012

I honestly don't know them, so how can I say what they would have done?

In fact, the SCA did not make any changes until *after* they were sued, despite repeated occurrences of abuse. (Again, not just Schragger.) This is what the SCA had to say about the changes:

predatorial behavior, and legal liabilities if we fail to execute proper due diligence, the SCA will be implementing a background check program
to minimize risk of harm to our people and the organization.

Remember, this announcement was made after the suit.

I understand how you feel about your kiddos, but I can't see an attorney taking a contingency case that was based on spite alone. There has to be merit, or there's no chance of winning/earning your fee.

-R

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates