[Ansteorra] "And so we have gotten our lesson, and we ought to receive it with gratitude."*

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:23:15 PST 2012

This sort of snarky responses back & forth really need to be taken Off List.They fill up the email box & leave a bad impression on anyone who reads it.Please if you have to respond Please take it off list. It takes time to delete them all & I might miss something I need to see.
Thank you.Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)