[Ansteorra] Fund raiser?

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:46:34 PST 2012

I admit I haven't been following any of the conversations so if this has been discussed
I beg forgiveness.

But when this was announced last weekend several of us discussed doing an online fundraiser
to help recoup the losses. I know of at least one gentleman in Atlantia who is offering his art
for a fundraiser and I'd like to help as well.

I have no technical skill to accomplish this but would be willing to put up a rather nice basket
of goodies were any fundraiser be called for.

Gunthar