[Ansteorra] Fund raiser?

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:19:23 PST 2012

I like the idea. The "feast" could be handled as everyone contributing
recipes on a theme, and reporting back during the day with how those
recipes are working out for them. But the thought of adding another night's
obligation before Gulf War makes my brain try to turn backflips.

~Elsa

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM, James Crouchet <james at crouchet.com> wrote:

> I made a similar suggestion with some ideas of how we could have fun with
> it (bardic & classes on Youtube, event chat room or facebook  group or
> twitter feed, event photo album) but the only reply I got was that Acceps
> will soon be taking donations.
>
> Maybe you will get better traction.
>
> Christian Doré
>   On Feb 8, 2012 4:46 PM, "Michael Gunter" <dookgunthar at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > I admit I haven't been following any of the conversations so if this has
> > been discussed
> > I beg forgiveness.
> >
> > But when this was announced last weekend several of us discussed doing an
> > online fundraiser
> > to help recoup the losses. I know of at least one gentleman in Atlantia
> > who is offering his art
> > for a fundraiser and I'd like to help as well.
> >
> > I have no technical skill to accomplish this but would be willing to put
> > up a rather nice basket
> > of goodies were any fundraiser be called for.
> >
> > Gunthar

So if knowing is half the battle, what's the other half? Halberds.