[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:23:00 PST 2012

I never thought about that ... Just flat out have everyone with a
membership have a background check. And tie that BG check to the renewal of
your membership costs whatever a year plus the BG check money ... thats a
great idea.  But that only covers people that are members ... what about
non-members?

Thanks,
Cathal

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:19 AM, SoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Bill Toscano <liamstliam at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > At this time, the SCA does not accept clearances or state police checks,
> > only background checks through the one private company it approves.
> >
> > I cannot believe I am answering this seriously.
> >
> > Liam
>
> Liam,
>
> Okay, I'm snickering. I can't believe you actually answered that
> seriously, either.  ;-)
>
> Helene
> --
> "Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
> Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant
> series of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert
> Gates, Secretary of Defense.

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin