[Ansteorra] Children in the SCA

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 17:06:08 PST 2012

I appreciate your concern, Alden, although I don't think it's a valid problem, and that the solution to what you see as a problem has already happened. (Also, Heinlein's quote applies only to attorneys that work for people who can afford to bankroll frivolous lawsuits. Attorneys don't swallow camels on a contingency fee.)However, I was curious as to Hosey's opinion and proposed solution, primarily because his goalpost seems to be moving. :)

-R the O

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates