[Ansteorra] Fw: Affecting my game...

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 07:26:41 PST 2012

I always remember these are our Foe-men (women), not our enemies, in my mind
there is a difference. I like to give tough love to my brothers and sisters from
the swamp.

How about a; Sever beating to Trimaris. ;>

Centurion Thorvald
Squire to Angus MacKnochard Bagadur

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.