[Ansteorra] food safety was Re: Underage Participation In The SCA

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Feb 10 13:23:56 PST 2012

Correct in general, but if it is a non-profit or not-for-profit
providing food internally, the rules are different in some respects. That
was part of what Charlie was going to cover in his class.  I wish he had
gotten the chance to teach it; then whoever took the class would know the
answer.

Christian Doré