[Ansteorra] Fw: Affecting my game...

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:47:08 PST 2012

This is why I am so excited about the change in Pennsic allies.

The amount of -- and this is a scary word -- hatred toward the Midrealm
from some members of the East is just incredible.

I have seen young fighters being tight that Midrealm fighters are dangerous
and discourteous, and I have heard that from members of the Order of
Chivalry,

There was some real snack-talking on one of the eastern army lists prior to
this coming out.

I have friends all over the Known World and I always shook my head when I
said I was headed to a Midrealm or Calontir camp and got, 'Going to see the
enemy?"

Liam