[Ansteorra] snack talk

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 16:51:21 PST 2012

<<<< I  have seen young fighters being tight that Midrealm fighters are
dangerous
and discourteous, and I have heard that from members of the Order of
Chivalry,

There was some real snack-talking on one of the eastern army lists
prior to
this coming out.

Liam >>>>

I really like young fighters being tight and talking about
snacks......really into snack myself....

Tina
running away giggling maniacally
=====================================

Well, for those interested in snack, especially the SCA kind, see this
file:
Calontr-Jerky-art  (6K) 11/15/08  "Sex Red Wine Jerky - the Calontir
Army
                                      Standard" by Bns. Jenna of
Southwind.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Calontr-Jerky-art.html

It doesn't look like I have much info on "fighter biscuits", although
I'd love to have more.

Anyone have any other good items, or even better recipes, for SCA
snacks, especially for our fighters?  After all, Gulf Wars is coming up.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris