[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 12 20:56:26 PST 2012

Greetings unto the people of the glorious Kingdom of Ansteorra, from
Alejandro

I challenge all those who wish to prove their skill and mettle to test
themselves and vie to become our next Defenders.  There will be grand
tournaments to showcase the abilities of chivalric, rapier, archery and
equestrian communities.

The chivalric and rapier tourneys will both be Swiss Five Bear Pit.  Each
weapon style will be showcased by a 20-30 minute bear pit.  The best four
combatants of the day, of the chivalric and rapier tourneys, will be chosen
to compete to find our Defenders.  More details are available at
http://www.amaliascloset.com/Defender2012

And remember, Elfsea Defender has shown the skills of combatants who have
later proven themselves as Crowns of Ansteorra and Champions to the Queen of
Ansteorra!

The Archery and Equestrian tournaments will also provide ample opportunity
for competitors to showcase their skill and grace.  Both of these
competitions will also involve five different methods to test entrants.  We
are in consultation

So, come and test yourselves against the best of our Kingdom in the first
Baronial Championship of the spring season!

In the excellent tradition of Elfsea Defender, where Baroness Xene and
Baroness Ameline were inducted to the Order of the Laurel, and Baron
Llywelyn was inducted to the Order of the White Scarves, Her Excellency
Amalia Zavattini will hold vigil Friday night.  She will be inducted into
the Order of the Laurel at Saturday morning court.  I invite all to come
wish words of congratulation and advice to Her Excellency!

Alejandro
Barón de Elfsea