[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 12:53:28 PST 2012

greetings

that's not really that hard to find a solution for.
the awards wouldn't be for the individual, but the team.
in 4 person dances , 4 member teams would compete, etc.
 yes that means even more scroll work, but I would think it worth while.

why, how shameful, 3 lords among all those lovely ladies , have the poor
lads recovered enough to try dancing again ??  : P

anyway thank you all information is good ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur