[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 17:26:04 PST 2012

I was under the impression that you had to be CA authorized to shoot at people. I am going to be really upset at myself if I am wrong.
Dante

Arguably, if you were to use combat arrows, instead of target points,
your 3-D targets could be fighters in armor, or even fighters
pretending to be wildlife.

I think  I've still go the mastodon ears and trunk that attach to my
fencing mask that I once used for a similar event twenty-some years
ago, as well as the bear hood that I used a few years ago for a
bear-baiting at Bryn Gwlad Baronial. For that matter, five or ten
years ago, the archery competition at BG Baronial *was* shooting at
various "animals" in armor.

         -Tivar Moondragon