[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:03:31 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM,  <myfanwy at pug.net> wrote:

> So, right now, we need to work on getting more dancers.  The European dance group in this kingdom had some unfortunate internal problems for a bit, and so the encouragement was difficult because we were all personally frustrated.  We have gotten over most of our personal issues, and so we are being a lot more encouraging.

When we had dancing at most events, there was a dedicated group of
people who were willing to work hard to make that happen. In addition
to the above mentioned interpersonal issues, many of the pervious
groups of "movies and shakers" dropped out for various reasons. This
wouldn't have been a problem, except there wasn't another crop of
dancers to take their place. So, once again, dance is having to be
built up again. I've finally in a position to get active in dance
again, but if I want to dance I have to drive 2-3 hours one way to do
it. *sigh*

--Perronnelle

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.  --