[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 20:29:46 PST 2012

There are music groups in various places, including Bryn Gwlad. I'm
sure that a lot of these groups would love to have more players.

Do you already play an instrument?  While it is nice to have period
instruments at SCA events, that doesn't mean more modern instruments
wouldn't be welcome.

Recorders can be had reasonably priced and they are much easier to
carry around than guitars or harps. :-)

recorders-msg     (37K)  1/28/00  Medieval recorders. playing, buying.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/recorders-msg.html

instruments-msg  (128K)  7/24/11  Musical instruments.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/instruments-msg.html

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com