[Ansteorra] buying recorders (was: iso dance)

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Feb 15 12:57:13 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 01:03:34PM -0600, Cynthia Teague wrote:
> Oh, I wish I were closer, but I'm up in the OKC area.  I did read some
> suggestions on the asw site that suggested that hand and wrist position
> makes a huge difference.

I'm in the OKC area, too. Anyone want to play recorders or other
instruments? I have everything from garklein through bass recorders, some
buzzies, some shawms, a hurdy-gurdy, other instruments, and lotsandlots of
sheet music.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO