[Ansteorra] buying recorders (was: iso dance)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 13:50:05 PST 2012

Several people have recommended a recorder other than a soprano, when
being used in a group of people playing.

But I've seldom seen more than one or two recorders being used at an
SCA event. What about when you have a single recorder player and
perhaps a singer, making the rounds of the bardic circles? Which type
of recorder would you recommend for them?

Thanks for the interesting thread.
   Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com