[Ansteorra] recorders

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:38:21 PST 2012

Not all of the notes are in tune when you play low and high on this
recorder.  So if the high notes are in tune then the low notes.  In tune
means that it sounds the same when everyone is playing the same fingerings
or note.

If that didn't help let me know... it's harder to put into words than I
thought it would be... much easier to play out of tune to show you...
smile.

Delphina