[Ansteorra] Known World Cooks and Bards Collegium

isobail at gmail.com isobail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:07:34 PST 2012

This event is available on ACCEPS :)

Isobail
ACCEPS Treasurer

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fridenberg <fitzmorgan at gmail.com>
Sender: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:59:14
To: Hillary Greenslade<hillaryrg at yahoo.com>; Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Known World Cooks and Bards Collegium

   I heard on the radio the other day that some airline or other was
offering flights from DFW to Denver for $28.00 each way.  It might be worth
looking into, especially if several people joined in splitting a car rental
from Denver Airport to the site.
   It is the same weekend as Coronation though.  Do we know where
Coronation is going to be yet?

Robert

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Forwarded, Hillary
>
> > Hi Y'all -
> >
> > http://caerthe-sca.org/events/KnownWorldCooksandBards2012.shtml
> >
> > We are desperately trying to fill out our list of bardic classes for
> > the Known World Cooks and Bards Collegium.  If you would like to
> > teach a class, we'd love to have you.  Anything from "How To Write a
> > Quatrain" to "The Effects of the Rise and Fall of the Roundel on the
> > Socio-Economic Hierarchies of the Late-Middle Ages English Merchant
> > Class".  Round-table discussion leaders would also be very welcome;
> > so if you have an idea you want to get folks thinking about, here's
> > the place to do it.
> >
> > The site is beautiful, and the lodging rates are very
> > reasonable.  Bards and minstrels with CDs of their work will be able
> > to sell their recordings at a special table in the Merchant
> > Area.  Come enjoy the splendor and hospitality of Colorful Colorado.
> >
> > If you would like to teach, please contact me with your class
> > information, any special needs or any class restrictions.
> > I can be reached at foxesque at yahoo dot com.  (The Bardic Track
> > contact info on the web page is incorrect.)
> >
> > Please forward this request to your local Bardic, Kingdom, Baronial,
> > Shire, etc. lists.  We're really pushing to get the word out as far
> > as possible.  It's not too late to join in the fun!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Morgan

* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan