[Ansteorra] tubage

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 12:33:53 PST 2012

Hi all, just getting ready to place an order for new cardboard tubes to stock folks up for gulf wars.  If you would like some lmk.  Also, probably going to go with the 6' tubes, since the 7' seemed a bit unwieldy, unless folks have a preference.  Just pipe up, I'll probably order within the next day or so.  I also am picking up a load of foam tips.  Some are spoken for, some I'm hauling out to Gulf Wars as a means to spread the love for those who don't have a local source.  If you want to claim dibs on some, speak up soon.
Regards,
Alexis