[Ansteorra] Who are the individuals who sued the SCA?

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 23:01:45 PST 2012

The plaintiffs are minors. Their names were not made public.

You can read the Civil Action Complaint here:
http://www.soloffandzervanos.com/pdf/5.5.07%20Complaint.pdf

-- Andreas

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> After the announcement at the Candlemas event, during the question and
> answer period, I asked Master Modius if we would finally be told who the, I
> assume ex-SCA members were who filed the suit against the SCA, and who we
> are now making much richer.
>
> His comment was to look in the official announcement. I have done so, as
> well as the FAQ and no where in there does it give the identity of these
> parents who filed the suit. If someone sees this information and I simply
> missed it, please let me know.
>
> While this suit was in action, I can see where this information might be
> under court order of silence. The case is now closed and the facts should
> come out.
>
> In my opinion, the parents who filed this suit were the ones responsible
> for the safety of their children. In a Society that believes in personal
> responsibility and honor, blaming someone else because you weren't careful
> where your children were or shirked your responsibility to check out who
> you left them with isn't what we say we stand for.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Stefan
>
> --------
>   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/**marksharris<http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris>

Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
Barony of Elfsea - Nautilus Pursuivant