[Ansteorra] Who are the individuals who sued the SCA?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 23:15:37 PST 2012

The kids aren't making lots of money off of us. It is the parents who
are profiting from all this. And if the parents had no idea that
something bad was happening, because they were not paying attention to
their children, then why should the SCA have known?

If the parents were trying to change things so this wouldn't happen
again, it could have been done much cheaper on both sides without
filing a long, expensive lawsuit.  I am angry about endangering a
Society I believe in and put a lot of effort info, to simply assuage
the guilty conscience of some parents for not keeping a better eye on
their own children. I think we ought to be able to know who these
parents are.

Thank you for the link. I don't think I had that particular link. I
will add it to the file so that it is available.

Stefan