[Ansteorra] Who are the individuals who sued the SCA?

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:13:05 PST 2012

Agree completely. About the only thing I'd want to know is that part
of the condition of the settlement is that neither the victims nor
their families may participate in SCA events again. I understand that
they feel hurt and betrayed and wanted restitution. But by the same
token I don't think I'd really want to be sitting next to someone at
feast that tried to bankrupt the corporation and end this game for all
of us. Yes, the children were the victims, but they were victims of
one individual, the rest of us had nothing to do with it but are being
made to bear a financial burden, so they have in a way made victims of
us all. I imagine their pain must be great enough that they wouldn't
want to come back, but I'd still want it in writing.

At the end of the day the whole situation sucks and it's all very sad.

~Eve